First time in the new Community for Instructors

If you are a verified Instructor on the Gibbs backend, just click the Log In button in the top right corner and it will refresh and then you can see all of the Instructor resources on the left hand side.
If you are not yet an Instructor, please reach out to support@beyondlabz.com and they can verify you.

Hi, Heather. I am a verified instructor, and had no problem accessing the instructor guides via the old format. I am logged in, and cannot find the instructor guides like I was able to before. My user name is MD1979 and we corresponded via email before when I first requested access to the Biology BeyondLabz instructor guides. Please advise.

Thank you,
Malu

@mdums Yes, I got your message. Sorry about that mistake. Looks like you weren’t made an instructor on the backend of our platform also, just on the Community site, so that is why you can’t access the answer keys yet. I’m fixing that on the backend for you and will let you know as soon as we get that fixed for you!

Appreciate it, thank you! I apologize for the multiple messages but it is a little unclear how it is all connected so I wasn’t sure how to reach you at first…
Malu.