Windows Install Issue

I sent an email to the address you sent me, but to answer it here, I am an admin but not the main admin on my computer. I did click on the virtualchemlab.msi folder and a installation box popped up, but it stopped almost instantly and nothing changed on my BeyondLabz tab.

@Jeremy_Teague
I answered you from the support desk last night. Just let us know if you need any further help.

I have the exact problem as Jeremy here, I can’t even rerun the installer it just sticks at 100 percent and I can’t reload. I need it for this semester and I have a lab due and i don’t even know where to start. it doesn’t make sense that it only happens on windows.

Here’s what you are going to want to do:

Disconnect your Connect program-

Click in the bottom right of your screen on the up arrow, right click on the flask icon and select quit:

Open this folder on your computer (its hidden, you’ll have to unhide folders)

C://Users/YourUsername/AppData/Roaming/beyond_labz_connect

You should have an unzipped folder there called Virtual ChemLabWin (or Virtual __ Lab- whatever lab you are trying to install)

Please drag that folder to this location:

C://Program Files

Now refresh your browser (ctrl+r) and login again, connect again and hopefully the lab will say open this time!
If this doesn’t work reach out to us on our support page or send an email to support@beyondlabz.com