Trouble installing

I have installed Beyond Labz Connector, and when the icon for Beyond_Labs.exe appears on my browser, nothing happens. Then, I went back to the main page to activate my license. I then clicked on the “Install” button for the Chemistry package (shown in the screenshot), but when it reached 100%, it just stayed there and didn’t do anything (it told me that a JavaScript error has occurred). My other classmates didn’t have a problem, and there was supposed to be a button that says “Open” on the bottom when it was done installing. I tried refreshing the page multiple times and logging back in, but the image still stayed where it was originally.

@student123
My guess is that you are on a Windows machine. If you are actually on a Mac, please let us know- that has a different fix.
It is a permissions issue.

Here’s what you are going to want to do:

Disconnect your Connect program-

Click in the bottom right of your screen on the up arrow, right click on the flask icon and select quit:

Open this folder on your computer (its hidden, you’ll have to unhide folders)

C://Users/YourUsername/AppData/Roaming/beyond_labz_connect

You should have an unzipped folder there called Virtual ChemLabWin (or Virtual __ Lab- whatever lab you are trying to install)

Please drag that folder to this location:

C://Program Files

Now refresh your browser (ctrl+r) and login again, connect again and hopefully the lab will say open this time!