Many of my students have log in issues

I’ve received multiple emails from students within the last 24 hours that the beyond labz program is claiming their licenses are not valid. These licenses should still be good (they were purchases in March) but it’s a widespread issue now.

@michguti We apologize for the inconvenience. Our license server was updated last night and it caused those issues. Please just tell students to close the program (with the arrow in the top right corner) and reopen and it will work with no issues.
Feel free to direct students here or to our Support page to submit a support ticket in the future if they have any other issues.

I have a student who hasn’t heard back when they submitted the issue about their license not being valid in the Support page. I hope this issue can resolved for they have a finals this week. Is there anything I can help provide?

@nrios
I replied to your other message. We did reply within 10 min to your student, but they must have never received our response- perhaps it went to Spam?
Happy to help her resolve her license issue. I sent a couple things for her to check in my other reply.
Heather