Downloaded the client but it wont open

No error shows up, nothing happens at all. I have reinstalled several times, I have updated, I have rebooted. I do not know what the problem is.

I can open OrganicChemistry, but since I haven’t put in my license code, I cant do anything in the program, it just says click ok to close.

Please help asap

@fowlercr
I’m sorry you are having a hard time. Are you on a windows or mac?
You need to log back into the portal.beyondlabz.com website and login and then after you click connect then you will be given the option to put in your license code.
Please reach out to us on the support page if you have further questions: https://www.beyondlabz.com/support

@fowlercr
Try each of the following things to see if we can fix the issue. After each step, check to see if the labs are working. If they aren’t, move on to the next step. If you get to step 3 and still have issues, respond back.

1. In the Beyond Labz portal, log out and then hit ctrl+r (windows) or cmd+r (Mac) and log in again.

Does it work now? If not, move on to step 2.

1. Quit the connector, see the images below on how to do this. Restart the connector (open it from your app folder (Mac) or start menu (windows). Log into Beyond Labz again.

Mac:

Windows:

If it still doesn’t work, move on to step 3.

1. Restart your computer.

If it still doesn’t work, please reply to this email and let us know.

-Carter