I was able to download every lab except the chemistry one I’ve watched all the videos and don’t see any problems with my software and all the other labs downloaded just fine please help!
I’m sorry you are having a hard time with Chemistry.
Fast answer is that the Windows Troubleshooting video will help you find the Chemistry installer, but I’ll include a text explanation here too:
Directions on how to solve this (also outlined in the Youtube tutorial here)
- Exit the Beyond Labz client by clicking the arrow in the top right corner.
- Search in the hidden folders on the c:\ drive for
- Chemistry, look for virtualchemlab.msi.
- The file will most likely be in this location: c:\users\YourUserName\AppData\Roaming\beyond_labz_cc\public\install
- When you find it the msi file, double click on it to launch the installer.
- Restart the Beyond Labz client and Chemistry should say open.
If this doesn’t work, delete that installer file that didn’t work and go into your computer Settings menu and Add or Remove Programs menu and Uninstall the Virtual ChemLab program (not Beyond Labz). Then try re-downloading a new lab installer from the Beyond Labz program and start over again.
Let us know if you need further assistance.