Download issue

I was able to download every lab except the chemistry one I’ve watched all the videos and don’t see any problems with my software and all the other labs downloaded just fine please help!

@Clara
I’m sorry you are having a hard time with Chemistry.
Fast answer is that the Windows Troubleshooting video will help you find the Chemistry installer, but I’ll include a text explanation here too:

Directions on how to solve this (also outlined in the Youtube tutorial here)

1. Exit the Beyond Labz client by clicking the arrow in the top right corner.
  2. Search in the hidden folders on the c:\ drive for
  • Chemistry, look for virtualchemlab.msi.
  • The file will most likely be in this location: c:\users\YourUserName\AppData\Roaming\beyond_labz_cc\public\install
  1. When you find it the msi file, double click on it to launch the installer.
  2. Restart the Beyond Labz client and Chemistry should say open.

If this doesn’t work, delete that installer file that didn’t work and go into your computer Settings menu and Add or Remove Programs menu and Uninstall the Virtual ChemLab program (not Beyond Labz). Then try re-downloading a new lab installer from the Beyond Labz program and start over again.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

im having issues as well ive tried everything even factory resetting my computer and nothing is working.

@Tykisha100
I’m so sorry you are having a hard time! The best way to get individualized help is my submitting a support ticket on our support page: www.beyondlabz.com/support Click the blue More Help button in the bottom right hand corner.
What operating system are you on? What stage did your computer get stuck on in the download or install? We’re just going to need more information to help you fix your program.
thanks!

It’s not letting me download any lab, I have tried this on both my windows and chrome computers.

@Tykisha100
Ok when you say it won’t let you download, what do you mean on your windows computer? What type of laptop/desktop is it?
Does the beyond labz program download or install or what error do you see?
It would really help if you could give us more information on what is happening.
What happens on your chromebook when you click to download it from the PlayStore?