Best Lab Room to Write a Reaction Stoichiometry Experiment?

What would be the best Lab and Room to create my own Stoichiometry experiment? I was hoping for a simple reaction in which students could see initial and final masses and was thinking Mg + HCl but haven’t been able to figure it out.
Do you have any suggestions that are not simply writing and balance precipitation reactions?
I was looking to include molar mass that did not involve titrations just yet.
Thanks!

@JaimieG Good question! It sounds like you’ve explored some of our worksheets and found some of the limitations in the lab.
As you can see, we don’t have a balance in the Inorganic laboratory, so it isn’t set up to do the stoichiometry you are asking about. Titrations & Calorimetry have the balance so you could certainly weigh out compounds there.
I just set up a quick test experiment in Titrations where I measured out a mass of a solid base and then used a pipet to measure a volume of HCl, which you can also measure the mass of. You can just combine them in a beaker without using the buret at at all and then measure the final mass. Titrations isn’t set up to see all of the neat precipitation reactions like Inorganic, so this isn’t ideal, but it is something.
I hope you can find something that will work for you!
Please let us know if you have further questions!

Thanks so much, Heather! I will check that out. I played around with the Calorimetry lab but my only concern for the students is that they have not reached the Thermodynamics chapter in lecture by the time we would need a Stoichiometry/LR lab.
I will share the write-up when I figure it out!

@JaimieG Yes, please do! I know there are many other professors who would love to see a good Stoich worksheet, expanding what we can do! Good luck!