Activation Code Won't Work

I can type in my activation code, but it won’t let me submit it. The license doesn’t expire until August 2021. I have already tried restarting my computer. So far, definitely not impressed with this program.

@mfoutz
Oh I’m so sorry you are having a hard time. Does your Expiration date say 8/2021?
If so, then you are licensed and ready to get into the lab.
Just click back to the Labs tab and click Open on the lab you need.
If your expiration date has passed and you’ve tried entering your activation code and that date isn’t changing, please let me know and I can help you track down what is going wrong. You can private message a screenshot of your License tab with the activation code entered in the box to me so I can see if you have any typos or other issues, or you can email support@beyondlabz.com

Let me know if you need further help!

No, the expiration date has not passed. I need to enter an activation code, but the system is not letting me submit it.

@mfoutz If your expiration date has not passed, then you don’t need to enter an activation code!
Why do you think you still need to enter an activation code? I’m happy to help more, but I guess I just don’t understand what the issue is.
If your date hasn’t passed, then just click back to the Labs tab and click Open on the lab you need.
Can you please give a bit more information on what the challenge is?
Feel free to email or respond directly and we can get your problem sorted out.
Heather